Kimono jacket in classic design made of vegan silk. Soft drape with wide sleeves. Sustainable fabric made from recycled cotton seeds, technology from Japan.
- longer in the back than in the front
- soft and pleasantly falling fabric
- good as daywear, beachwear or after yoga look
This item is made from 100% Cupro vegan silk. Like its animal model, it feels particularly soft and light on the skin. The woven, flowing fabric is produced out of recycled cotton seeds in a closed cycle process. Our producer in Japan uses raw material to produce vegan silk in a complex process. This cyclical, manufacturing process protects the environment preventing harmful substances from polluting the environment. The manufacturer works with various organizations and adheres to the social component.
The article is produced in Turkey by the textile manufacturer, Bestform. The production unit is certified with Sedex and BSCI and its two owners - father and son - take special care to the needs of their employees, sometimes even lending a hand. How we ensure that our yoga fashion is produced fairly and of high quality:
- Regular on-site visits ensure that the standards are adhered to
- Social security and fair wages for textile workers
- Close contact and idea exchange with our partners