Blue yoga pants with drawstring and slits in the inner seam of the pants.
- straight cut leg made of Tencel
- dries quickly
- 4 way stretch
- at 1,70 height the length reaches to the back of the foot
This article is mainly made of Lyocell (Tencel®) from the company Lenzing. Lyocell is a regenerated fiber, i.e. it is made from natural cellulose. The cellulose comes from renewable eucalyptus wood from sustainable forestry. In a patented process, the cellulose is dissolved from the eucalyptus wood and processed into Lyocell fibres. The use of energy and raw materials is reduced to a minimum during production, making it particularly environmentally friendly. The yarn composition of the Space Died Tencel Jersey provides the extraordinary melange yarn look. This fabric is also certified according to OCS standards.
This article was produced by our partner site Jiecco in China. When working with our producers, we value:
- GOTS certified production sites
- long-term partnerships
- fair wages and social security for the textile workers
- appreciative cooperation
- regular on-site visits to check compliance with standards
Sustainable Tencel fibres