Date & Location
09/17/20 - 09/21/20, Radiantly Alive, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Study the transformational alignment principles of Anusara Yoga
Yoga is a pathway to understanding the gift of embodiment. This 5 day course is designed to transform your asana practice and expand your horizons as you discover the potential of your own body, mind and heart.
The alignment principles of Anusara Yoga have served yoga practitioners worldwide to enhance the experience of asana and “being in the body”. These bio-mechanical principles intelligently respond to the most common postural misalignments. Applying them to any style of asana practice will increase strength, range of movement and increase the therapeutic benefits of the asana practice. The results are renewed confidence, a sense of joy and freedom.
Barbra is particularly adept at teaching alignment in a way that is easy to understand, functional in it’s application and serves to make you feel good.
What you will learn:
You will learn how to…
- gain maximum benefit from the poses
- reduce discomfort & pain in the most common asanas
- stretch safely & be gentle to your joints
- create a practice that is sustainable in the long-term
Theory, discussion and time for self-reflection will be offered to support the practice and deepen your understanding. Please come with an inquiring mind, open attitude and a body that is prepared to try new things.
This course is suitable for yoga practitioners and teachers who are interested in a therapeutic approach to yoga and would like to learn the basics of good alignment. It is open to all practitioners, who have completed a 200-hour training or have approximately 2 years of regular yoga experience.
Upon successful completion of the 5 day teacher training, you will receive a Strength & Grace Yoga certificate, “30 Hours of Advanced Teaching Skills”. Further, this training is registered with Yoga Alliance (Continuing Education).
The following suggestions are optional – but recommended!
- Practice online with Barbra. There are two classes available to download in English here.
- Read Barbra’s book “Yoga – A Life of Strength and Grace”.
- English version coming soon.
- If you are not familiar with the Anusara Principles of Alignment and have never applied them in your practice, we suggest you take some online classes. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for recommendations.
Price & Booking
Early Bird Price*: $510 USD
Normal Price: $630 USD
*Early Bird Price Valid for the first 10 sign ups
Bundle Price: 30 Hour Alignment Training and 15 Hour Intelligent Sequencing for $730 USD