This active bra of sustainable Tencel has been one of our bestsellers for over 15 years. The straps are crossed in the back and made of high quality satin. The pads can be easily removed.
- Wide elastic underbust band for extra hold
- Decorative gathering in the front
- Removable pads
- Quick-drying material
- 4-way stretch for maximum freedom of movement
This article was made mostly from Lyocell (Tencel ®) from Lenzing. Lyocell is a regenerated fiber, that is, it is made from natural cellulose. The pulp is derived from renewable eucalyptus wood from sustainable forestry. In a patented process, the cellulose is dissolved out of the eucalyptus wood and further processed into lyocell fibres. In the production process, the use of energy and raw materials is reduced to a minimum, so that it is particularly environmentally friendly. The yarn composition of the Space Died Tencel Jersey provides the exceptional melange yarn look. This fabric is also certified according to OCS standards.
This article was produced by our partner site Jiecco in China. In cooperation with our producers, we value the following:
- GOTS-certified production facilities
- long-term partnerships
- Fair wages and social protection for textile workers
- Appreciative coalestive
- regular visits on site to check compliance with standards
Sustainable Tencel fibres