The feminine wrap jacket for tying in different variants has 1/2 arm length in kimono look. The vegan silk from Japan is recycled from cotton waste and processed into a high-quality fabric.
- Flowing fabric with a pleasant touch
- Ideal over the sports look and for yoga
- Made of cupro, vegan silk
- Cooling effect
- Different binding options
This item is made of 100% Cupro. Cupro is vegan silk and feels particularly soft and light on the skin like its animal model.The woven flowing fabric is made from recycled cotton seeds. In a closed cycle, our producer in Japan produces vegan silk from the raw material in an elaborate process. This cyclic manufacturing process protects the environment and no harmful substances enter the environment. The manufacturer works with various organisations to also pay attention to the social component.
This style is made in Turkey by the textile manufacturer Bestform. This producer is certified with Sedex and BSCI among others and the two owners, father and son, pay attention to their employees and sometimes also put their own hands on it. In this way we ensure that our yoga fashion is produced fair and high quality:
- Regular on-site visits ensure compliance with standards
- social security and fair wages for textile workers
- close contact and exchange with our partners